Other comics I enjoy:
Perry Bible Fellowship
The Science Creative Quarterly has all sorts of fun, creative science stuff, including MERIT BADGES for members of the Order of the Science Scouts of Exemplary Repute and Above Average Physique (like me!)
- Talking science - Always...
- Arts and Crafts - This site!
- Destroyer of Quackery - Argue over science? Me?
- Sexing Up Science - Aside from the obvious, I've also had to explain to people what the bears were doing (and at one point I bred fruit flies for a few weeks)
- I've Touched Human Internal Organs With My Own Hands - Cause learning from a computer screen, a book, and a crappy plastic model just won't cut it
- Frozen Stuff Just to See What Happens (Level 2) - Dry ice is fun
- I Know What a Tadpole Is - and I don't qualify for the mimicked badge
- Experienced With Electric Shock (Level 1) - See muscle. See muscle twitch. Twitch muscle, twitch.
- Somewhat Confused as to What Scientific Field I Actually Belong To - Not anymore, but I spent the past two years hovering between psych, neuro, cognitive science, clinical/health, and a little bit of linguistics
- I'm Into Telescopes Astro (Level II) - 'Stargazing'...
- Statistical Linear Regression - Nothing says good times like lying with statistics
- Works With Very Large and Potentially Dangerous Organisms - Polar bears for 1.5 yrs (though I think humans should count too)
- Works in Feces - I didn't that often, but when people leave space around you on a crowded subway at rush hour, you know you it's bad
- I May Look Like a Scientist, But I'm Actually Also a Pirate - Yes, I have hosted several Pastafarianism Parties
- What I Do For Science Dictates My Having To Wash My Hands Before I Use the Toilet - Best to scrub for 30 sec minimum AND use alcohol cleaners, cause neither work well enough against everything you come into contact with
***comic_name*** is hosted on ComicGenesis, a free webhosting and site automation
service for webcomics.